Wednesday 22 April 2020

Trusting

When I’m deeply worried or anxious - I stew on it! I stew at night and much of the day. I say arrow prayers ‘Lord help me’, ‘Jesus, I don’t know what to do’. 

I find it good to share with close ones I trust - Paul (husband) is often very helpful in putting things in perspective. But when it really comes down to coping with anxiety, prayer and trusting God are key

One of my life foundation scriptures is Proverbs 3:5&6 -

‘Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do and he will show you which path to take’. 

I stand on this verse and God is always faithful

I also love King Hezekiah’s decision when faced with a huge threatening problem (2 Kings 19.14) - he took it and ‘spread it out before the Lord.’ Thank you Lord!

By Barbara K

No comments:

Post a Comment